Retreats and Workshops at Fire Mountain
For more than 8 years, Fire Mountain has hosted a variety of retreats in subjects as diverse as yoga, dance, healing, meditation, massage/bodywork, adventures, and much more. We offer a safe, serene place of refuge where students, teachers and guests may learn and deepen a practice in a relaxing and blissful environment.
Facilitators of retreats have agreed to support Fire Mountain’s nature, culture and wellness educational purpose, and are responsible for their programs, including marketing and content.
Learn in Paradise
What better way to deepen an interest or discover a new passion than to take a retreat at Fire Mountain? Enjoy learning in a peaceful, natural setting, and take advantage of everything Fire Mountain has to offer during breaks and mealtimes.
Lead a Retreat
Interested in teaching at the sacred area surrounding Bhagawan Nityananda’s Mahasamadhi temple? Join the many world renowned teachers and facilitators who have come to Fire Mountain and bring your retreat to paradise! We offer sweet and simple accommodations, a beautiful geodesic dome for your events for as few as 10 to as many as 30 participants. You can be assured that our dedicated staff will provide you with all the support needed to make your workshop successful.
For Retreat Leaders
Fire Mountain is the only retreat center in the Ganeshpuri area that provides a nourishing atmosphere where personal transformation and empowered learning are available to all.
Retreat bookings require a ten-person minimum for a three-night stay. We are able to accommodate retreats for up to 30 people, and all bookings include:
- Accommodations and access to all Fire Mountain facilities
- Three delicious meals served daily on Fire Mountain’s outdoor dining veranda. Much of the food is from our own organic garden.
- Unlimited use of one of our workshop studio spaces at no extra charge; we offer a 36’ diameter geodesic dome and/or a 1000 sq. ft. covered rooftop and/or an 800 sq. ft. covered rooftop
- Use of props including, but not limited to, yoga mats, blocks, and blankets
- Three facility-wide Wi-Fi networks (no charge)
- Support from our Retreats & Programs team in booking, planning and executing your retreat
While at Fire Mountain, you and your retreat participants will enjoy:
- Namaste guest service provided by our friendly staff
- Simple, comfortable and clean accommodations in a spectacular jungle setting
- Access to our in-house Ayurvedia/Panchakarma services
- Access to Fire Mountain’s geo-thermal hot tubs
- Scheduled trips to Bhagawan Nityananda temple and all of the other powerful temples in the area
- Proximity to Mumbai
- The cleanest air in Maharastra
We recommend planning your retreat with enough lead time to assure availability of accommodations and event facilities and to allow sufficient time marketing to prospective participants. Please do write us to see if we have room for you.
For more information on our all-inclusive retreat rates and the retreat reservation process, please send us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Fire Mountain offers three event areas where you can conduct your workshop:
- Our 36’ diameter geodesic dome
- 1000 sq ft. covered rooftop
- 800 sq. ft. covered rooftop
Equipment and Support
In order to accommodate you during your workshop, we have available a large variety of items for your use, at no additional cost.
You will receive a list of these items eight weeks prior to your arrival. Items can include:
- Flipchart with stand
- iPad dock with speakers (CD player on request)
- Laptop/mp3 player hookups
- Yoga mats, blankets, props
- DVD player
- Plastic chairs and tables
Frequently asked Questions for Group Retreats
Do I have to pay extra for workshop space?
No. All of our workshop spaces are included in the group fees and all you need to do is specify which space is needed and for how long.
Are the meals included in group rates?
Yes. Fire Mountain has special rates for groups that include lodging and meals, starting with dinner on day of arrival and ending with lunch on day of departure. Masala tea/milk is served daily at 4 pm.
Can Fire Mountain accommodate special dietary requirements?
We serve an abundant array of healthy foods labelled specially for dietary needs.
When is rainy season? When is the best time to schedule a workshop?
Fire Mountain enjoys warm days and cool nights from November – March each year. Pre-monsoon: April, May and June tend to be hot. Monsoon is a glorious tropical time of year lasting from mid-June to September
Will my cell phone work at Fire Mountain?
We are in range for most cell phones. If traveling from out of India – be sure to sign up for your cell services travel plan.
What about WIFI? Can I check my email at Fire Mountain?
Internet is available on most areas of the property. Usage is free. Large downloads are strongly discouraged (It slows down bandwidth for everyone.) Dial-up service is not available.
Do you provide transportation to and from the Mumbai airport?
We offer transportation for our guests. The price is $35 per person for a single pick-up/drop off. The regular taxi rate can cost between $90-125. The cost of pickup and drop off for your participants is NOT included in our group rates.
New! Extended Optional Activities Menu to design your Dream Retreat
Whether visitng for your first time or fifth time, add creative retreat activites. Reservable onsite:
(a la carte charges apply):
- A la carte Panchakarma/Ayurveda therapies
- Yoga classes: simple stretching, stick yoga
- Spiritual Psychology
- Psychology of health
- Meditation Classes
- Jin Shin Jyutsu (Art of releasing tensions which are the causes for various symptoms in the body.)
- Singing bowl class (Tibetan Singing Bowls have been used for centuries for healing and meditation purposes. They create a range of sounds to restore the normal vibratory frequencies of diseased and out-of-harmony parts of the body, mind and soul.)
- Meditation class
- Sari-wrapping class
- Chapati making and Indian dishes cooking class
- Rangoli-mandala making class
- Henna hand-painting (aka Mehndi)
- Agnihotra class (Agnihotra is a healing fire from the ancient science of Ayurveda. It is a process of purifying the atmosphere through a specially prepared fire performed at sunrise and sunset daily.)
- Vedic, Spiritual and Nakshatra Astrology classes/services by local expert.
Other Services Available (a la carte charges apply):
- Local tours: shopping, temples, sacred sanctuaries
- Photography/video services
- Translation services (for pujas, yagnas, etc)
- Coordinating classical Indian music for a group event
- Tarfa horn & dancers (local Adavasi musician/dancers)
- Coordinating flower decorations for special event, initiation, or wedding ceremony
Videos of Events at Fire Mountain
Spiritual Groups at Fire Mountain
Room Interiors at Fire Mountain